Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ABC'S OF ME

  1. Age: 25
  2. Bed size: Queen
  3. Chore you hate: Dishes, yuck. But really when I think about it, I don't really hate any chores, because once you start doing them, they aren't all that bad. But I do not look forward to doing dishes ever. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that helps out IMMENSELY chores.
  4. Dogs: Porkchop, my 9 month old English Bulldog. I love him to pieces. I would really like to give him a brother or sister. My husband seems to think one bulldog is enough. I am working on it..
  5. Essential start to your day: kissing Porkchop
  6. Favorite color: Purple or blue or pink. I can't decide. I like all pretty colors!  
  7. Gold or silver: Silver 
  8. Height: I was 5′ 3" and a half! I wish  I was about 2 inches taller!
  9. Instruments that you can play: the recorder. Well I learned in 4th grade. I bet I can still play hot cross buns chorus though.
  10. Job title: Insurance credit analyst. (sounds exciting doesn't it?)
  11. Kids: LOVE THEM!!
  12. Live: Minnesnowta
  13. Mom’s name: Michaela
  14. Nicknames: Tugboat,tarbear, bean,Tarabeara
  15. Overnight hospital stays: Can't remember anytime I stayed overnight. 
  16.  Pet peeve: slurping noises and clicking jaws when eating.
  17. Quote from a movie: I am not a big movie quoter. Let me think... how about..... " 
  18. Righty or lefty: Lefty. So is my husband and puppy. and i know Porkchop is because when I taught him "give me 5" I trained him using his right hand, and he always uses his left, point proven.
  19. Sibling: Two sisters, and two brothers
  20. Time you wake up: 5:15ish on the week days. 8:30 ish on the weekends
  21. Underwear: yes please?  
  22. Vegetables you dislike: well I didn't know what to put until I saw Ronni's answer from her post. So artichoke. but i do like artichoke dip.
  23. What makes you run late: me putzing around the house until i have to rush.
  24. X-rays: when I was in 5th grade, I kicked my sister, and my leg snapped like a twig- quote from my doctor. It hurt. When I fell at work (I was walking and just fell, graceful, I know)
  25. Yummy food you make: I think everything I make is yummy. My husband and a couple others think of my peanut butter cookies. I make mean fish, and mean tacos.
  26. Zoo favorite animal: ALL OF THEM!!!! I love exotic animals. I like big striking animals. They intrigue me.

1 comment:

  1. I really couldn't think of a veggie either. For some reason that made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete