Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday scavenger hunt!

1. Diptych
I can't lie, I had to look that up! So hopefully I did this right! :)





2. Book
Don't you just love the smell of old books!!





3. Fill in the blank:
When I think about how often  this eye color is in the room  I just have to take a picture!

HELLO GORGEOUS! (These are my beautiful sisters eyes. they are amazing.) We used to tease her saying she had "poop brown eyes" I think she wins. :)







4. Taste of Italy

Okay, so I cheated a little bit, this is from my archives. But honestly, when I see "taste of Italy" I think of Italian food, which I think of pasta. Well my husband has a gluten allergy, so no pasta in this household. But I do love this shot! :)








5. Reminders




That Porkchop is not to be trusted alone with household items.
 see here for more proof of why he can't be trusted alone.


19 comments:

  1. What a sweet little boy... and I really like your Book shot. I, too, love the smell of books --old AND new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE old books!
    What lovely smiling eyes!

    Carletta@Round The Bend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely diptych, and great one for taste of Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great diptych - your little boy is lovely. I like your take on the Italy shot aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures! And yes your sister does have gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister DOES have gorgeous eyes. How pretty is she? : )
    Your italy picture is awesome. I hope you can get some pasta soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I don't know who Porkchop is but omg, I laughed out loud when I read that line! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I love your eye pic. My brother used to tease my sis and I because we have brown eyes..... His favorite was - You guys are so full of sh$t - your eyes are BROWN! Brotherly love :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous eyes...great book shot...adorable little boy...great job all around! :)
    -JBenz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable little boy and yes, your sisters eyes are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to look up the definition of diptych, too. It was a new word to me:)
    I love your shots, especially the book shot. What a great angle.
    I also like the "a taste of Italy" shot. Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shots. I used to tease my sister about the same thing. Lol.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done - I especially like your fill in the blank shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I DO love the smell of old books!!!
    Those eyes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love the smell of old books! I always try to buy my books used, if I have the option.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are pretty eyes! Clever Italy shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww! I am reading all of the above comments about my Nathan and I am in tears! Yup I am a sissy! and an emotional wreck! But THANK YOU all for the wonderful comments on my little guy! He is a gem! And Tara took a GREAT picture!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great shots! Really love your book shot - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are wonderful...love that taste of Italy!

    ReplyDelete