Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

What am I thankful for?



1. My husband and how helpful he has been around the house lately! (and so much more but I could post a hundred reasons why I am thankful for my husband, I will save that for another post)
2 My mom, I can just feel the love she has for me radiating off of her. She is always and will always be around. She is amazing. Best mom a girl could ask for.
3. My sister, always being there for me when I need to vent or talk about the things in my life, no matter how un-interesting they are to her
4. My best friends, there may only be a few, but they are amazing! They are so supportive of anything I do and a lot of fun to be around! I can tell them anything and they offer laughs, support, and encouragement!
5. porkchop- always can make me smile, no matter how naughty he is being.
6. The radio- I love cranking up the radio and singing along to songs (when no one can hear me)
7. Thermostats- as my husband says I have about a 3 degree range of where I am satisfied. I am thankful I am able to reach that satisfaction
8. diet mountain dew- I gave up drinking it every day, but when I do get it, I am thankful for the energy burst I get from it, and that I don't waste any calories drinking it! And I love  that it isn't a dark pop so it won't stain my teeth!
9. Jimmy johns- as of current my favorite place to eat lunch, deliciousness
10. my bed- I am thankful I get to sleep in such a wonderful spot.

Undeserving Grace

1 comment:

  1. great things to be thankful for! I feel so thankful to unwrap blessings from having a helpful supportive and loving family. and I say amen to the cranking the radio up and singing songs that I love! cheers me up in no time.thank you for linking up this week. sorry it's taken me so long to make my rounds...I do about everything in life late..{not proud of} so please forgive me. hope to see you back next week!
    {tara}

    ReplyDelete