Monday, May 30, 2011

May goals results

here is where I originally posted my May goals, in case you are curious. Although I will be listing them below.. but if you want to double check feel free... maybe you should. :)

One of my goals for May was to read Numbers and Deuteronomy in the bible. Well I kind of finished. I will finish tomorrow. So I am counting it as a success. Just one day late. :) so bible reading: Check

Drinking 64 ounces of water a day was a success this month. I usually drank about 67 ounces a day. There was a few days where I didn't drink all of my water, but I can't expect perfection so drinking water:check!

now before you think I am perfect the rest of this isn't as pretty and I am sad to admit...

My nutrition goal was to stay between 1400-1600 calories a day. I thought in my head I would allow myself to have like 1 day a week where  I could go over... well that was pretty much every day... I didn't gain weight or anything, but I definitely didn't lose anything. I am completely bummed about it. I really want to lose weight but can't get a stupid handle on my eating. grrr. so this was FAIL.

Photography goal was to shoot 2 non porkchop and husband photosessions. I officially shot one engagement session. HOWEVER I have four sessions booked for June that happened in May. So... I count that as success! I am really happy about that! :)

Exercise goal was to work out 3 times a week and to run... well I started off good and have started walking 3 times a week, but during majority of May I will say that this was not a success. I have major room for improvement. I have felt really tired and unmotivated and I haven't been making myself workout. So that needs to get better.

My money goal was to spend $10 less and that was a success! I actually have spent $14 less! Yay me!


overall I did fairly well with my goals, unfortunately everything regarding weight loss was what I struggled with. I am going to continue working towards all these goals and I know I will get the hang of this as long as I keep at it.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job meeting your goals this month, it's hard to meet them all. But at least your know where you struggled and what to work on for June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Being pregnant I SHOULD be drinking that much water. For some reason it is so difficult for me to do. I should make a June goals list!

    ReplyDelete