Saturday, July 9, 2011

You capture- Patriotism

I had such a busy and great fourth of July weekend!  I had a 4 day vacation and I was able to thoroughly enjoy every day of it! On that  Friday my sister came over and we just hung out, visited and crocheted. On Saturday morning I woke up nice and early and headed to my friends house. From there we headed to Wisconsin with her daughter.. 

A.K.A my Goddaughter. (she is a hoot!) 





For a truck pull with some of her family! Me and her have been going every year since she was 5 months pregnant with her daughter.  Even though it normally "isn't my thing" I really enjoy it! We have great conversations on the way up and on the way back and honestly it is fun to watch and eat nachos and hot dogs all day! 








Photobucket


On Sunday my family and I went to my Grandma's house, and she lives on a big and popular lake here in Minnesota, so we spent our day jet skiing, relaxing in the lake, eating and a nice boat ride before sunset! It was perfect! On Monday the actual 4th of July husband and I woke up (well the husband had just gotten off work) and took Porkchop to Excelsior MN, where they had a big 4th of July celebration all day and all night right next to the lake! It was great! Unfortunately my husband had to sleep sometime since he had to be to work again that night so we left, I let porkchop and hubby nap, while I headed off to my sisters to lay in the sun by her pool! I could get used to that type of weekend every week!! Tuesday I never got out of my pajamas! I just lounged around all day! :)  I wish I would have carried my camera around every day, but I really just enjoyed the moment with no camera.


2 comments: