Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Weigh in

I am still adjusting the format on how I am going to be posting these weight ins, so if you can bear with me while I figure what I like the best. :) I think I might start taking some pictures of myself as well.... eeks.

Jan 23rd-Jan 29th

weight loss this week: -1.5!

Total weight loss: -2 lbs

Average: 1 lbs/week

Exercise- I walked twice for about 20 minutes each time. Definitely not what I wanted, but a 200%improvement over last week! I have been working my tail off at work and been doing lots of overtime, so when I am home, which seems to be never I definitely don't want to do anything! This upcoming week is going to be a tough one too, but after that I am thinking things will calm down quite a bit.

Juicing- I juiced my regular carots and zucchini and pear 2 or 3 times this week. And twice I blended banana,strawberries,blueberries and spinach. I hope that blending those things help my body just as much as juicing does, because I really enjoyed the break from my "normal" juicing.

My pills- I have been a tiny bit more consistent compared to last week, but I definitely have a long way to go to actually become good at taking them!

update on my cycle status-  You need to totally skip over this secion if you aren't interested in my reproductive organs and the situation on them. That is your warning. (My husband feels I have tramatized my readers through these updates) I am on cycle day 17 today, no ovulation. Last month I ovulated on day 27 or 28, butI blamed such a late ovulation due to inconsistancy in juicing. I feel I have been much more consistant on my juicing this month. I am curious to see what will happen, and if i will ovulate earlier, I thought maybe I would ovulate this past weekend, but I was wrong. So much for hoping for a 28-32 day cycle! I honestly still am ecstatic that I am even having cycles! I really am! It is a miracle from God! And I am loving it! I feel a little more normal. :)

overall- I am getting more used to ignoring the hungry feeling that I get on the days that I eat the amount of calories I am supposed to.I am really wanting to this, and am feeling good that I accomplished this weeks goal by losing 1.5 lbs and still eating bad twice this week!! I tried to make up for the bad eating the next day, and it really seemed to work!! I am so grateful for that! I can't wait to see what this week brings! I hope another 1 lbs weight loss! I am so excited to be going down on the scale!! This really was awesome feeling!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your updates! Even with all the OT you have been working it's awesome that you are still keeping your diet in check and find time to workout! Go Tara!!

    ReplyDelete