Friday, January 6, 2012

So long 2011!

I totally thought I posted this like a week ago... guess not! Just checked... scheduled at 7 AM on 12/30/11... lame.



Hasta la vista 2011! ( totally outdated .. I know, I'm awful)








2011... what can I say about you? You were a rollercoaster of a year for me!

-I turned 26 (meh)
-I was diagnosed with infertility due to PCOS (boo)
-we celebrated 2 years of marriage ( 99 more to go!)
-celebrated porkchops 1 year birthday (happy birthday love-y)
-I ran 3 5ks (go me!)
-hubby was sick 6 months out of the year and spent almost a week in the hospital (boo)
-we sold our condo (woohoo!)
-I witnessed a baby being brought into this world! (amazing)
-started a photography business (awesome!)
-developed a much closer relationship with Jesus Christ (amazing)
- made some awesome new friends  (awesome)
-developed an even stronger bond with my husband (brown chicken brown cow)




 The most valuable lessons I learned in 2011
-God works miracles every day
-communication is key in a marriage, and is a wonderful tool in general
-nutrition is key to healthy living and I believe the key to me being able to have children one day
-worst fears can come true, and you realize regardless you will be ok
-don't base decisions off emotions, base them off what you know is right.




 



























3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, filled with amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Tara! Hope 2012 is great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your most valuable lessons learned part! I agree with those! and you are one beautiful girl my dear! Love the pictures you posted! Happy new year! I hope it's a great year for you! i look forward to reading your blog for another year! Wooo!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete