Friday, March 16, 2012

If you are my friend

you will totally catching me saying these things...


- Fo' Shizzle! = for sure
-Amen to that sista! = SO TRUE, couldn't agree more!
-tude = attitude
-ob! (like bob without the first b) = obviously
-BTW= need I say more??
-just a fwuah = just an FYI
-totes! = totally
cereal = seriously
for realsies= for real, totally serious.
too school for cool= need I explain?? :)
oi vei!
fabulous!! ( in an awesome singsong voice)


I got to thinking tonight about what a huge dork I am!! haha!! I often catch myself saying such dorky things like 'tude instead of attitude, those are things my dad says to be cool!! NOT ME!! haha. The rest I say because it makes me smile. :)


HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY!! Stay safe this weekend!

I am doing my Easter mini session and I am so excited and nervous about it! I have little moments of sheer utter excitement where I squeal like a little school girl, and other moments where I am on the verge of biting my fingernails completely off!

Here is a sneak peak of what I will be doing this weekend! :)













5 comments:

  1. Nit sure why my previous comment didn't post, but good luck this weekend and I can't wait to hear how they go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are just stunning shots Tara. I know how hard these shoots are and you've done just a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super late in commenting on this post but here I am! Ha ha. I say silly random things as well... just have to go with it! :) And those are super cute photos.. love the bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling Easter shots! So cute.

    ReplyDelete