Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly weigh in 12

Weight loss this week: - 0.6 

Total weight loss: -0.6


Average: (12weeks in) -0.6

Exercise: Not taking the elevator at work and sneaking in a few walks a couple times a week.  

Juicing: I juiced twice. Working on upping my average to 3 times a week.



My pills: I didn't refill my pills so I was awful at taking them! And we are waiting for my prenatals to go on sale, so I am out of them too! Good thing my eggs are 3 months old so whatever I ovulate this month will be vitamin-ed up! :)



update on my cycle: No update since I got my period last week


Overall: I am really glad that i am losing weight! I feel like I found my groove, but I don't want to say it too early and gain my weight again! I want to really find my groove and lose weight every week! I am not even picky about how much I lose, as long as the scale is going down.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! Just found your blog through the Girl Party link up from last week :) Love it! Love that necklace youre wearing in your header pic too !

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete