Saturday, September 22, 2012

24 week bumpdate - September 15th





How far along: 24 weeks


Total weight gain: 14 lbs


Maternity clothes: got some more for my birthday! yay! I am loving them! So much more comfortable (my shirts are what i struggle with the most! Sicne they are so short now that the belly bump is big)


Best moment of the week: having my husband feel her kick again! I went to the vikings game (september 09th) and this little girl was GOING CRAZY! It was hilarious! I think she was dancing.


Food cravings: back to chocolate milk!


Food aversions: nothing


Symptoms:
boobs sore- still there, way less prevelant though- however my nips are super sensitive, its annoying! LOL
cramps- I have been having cramps at night, I am going to ask my OB about that on Monday
tiredness- not too bad! I get tired easily, but thats about it.
irritability- back to normal. :)
acne- better this week!
bloat- I am going to say its all baby now. :)
burning muscle pain in upper abdomen- all gone!

Movement: yep! And I swear I feel the baby get stronger by the day!


Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: my baby shower, in 2 months. :) I am really enjoying my pregnancy and where I am at right now!


What I miss: weighing less. but totally worth it, obviously. :)


Next appt: September 24th.


How big is baby:
Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn), he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up. His brain is also growing quickly now, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. His lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.
(taken from www.babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment