Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ring re sizing. I am way to excited about it!

I am so excited! I am getting my ring resized! (the title didn't give that away or anything.. haha) It is on its way to New York right now! Have I told you it is a Tiffany & Co ring?! I love my ring so much! I love the man who gave it to me much more. but it is the most beautiful ring. It is a ring beyond my dreams. And I haven't been able to wear it for about 2.5 years because I gained weight... I am finally at a place in my life where I am accepting myself and body more than I ever have.

 I know I won't drop these 50 lbs in 6 months. I know realistically I am on a life long journey of health and fitness. So I got my ring sized so I can finally wear it again, but also I feel like it is part of my "healing" process of accepting and loving myself and my body and not having these unrealistic expectations of myself.

I get it back April 10th and I cannot wait! I will be flashing that baby around like no tomorrow! :) Feel free to roll your eyes. I would too. haha. But I am like "little kid going to disneyland" excited for this ring to come back and fit beautifully on this little hand I have! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment