Saturday, May 17, 2014

My life story in 300 words

The story of my life in 300-ish words

I was born and raised in Shakopee, MN.  I have a sister that is 23 months older than me and two younger half brothers and a younger half sister. I graduated high school in 2004, went to a state college for a year, I decided not to go back since I had no idea what I wanted to major in so I went to a technical school and got my AAS degree. I met Jordan, my husband, in January 2008 at a mutual friends house, that July we officially started dating, December 2008 he proposed and August 2009 we were married! I decided to pursue my dream to become a photographer shortly after we were married, I started classes, getting a mentor, and practicing.  In November 2010 we started our adventure of having a baby! I wasn't pregnant getting pregnant, or even ovulating, I was concerned I might have PCOS, since I know a few people in my family who have it. I was right, I have PCOS, which was making me not ovulate. I started to juice, and eat unprocessed foods. Fast forward to May 2012, and I found out I was pregnant! It was so surreal! January 3rd 2013, after 23 hours of labor Adeline was born. It was the best and most amazing experience. I went back to work after 10 weeks and worked one day, and decided to be a work at home mom. I work part time for my church and also have my own photography business. I feel like my 20's have been a lot of learning, and getting my life started. I turn 29 in September, and I plan to enter my 30's a hot, energized, full of joy, and organized wife and mom! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment